SeatOn Clover - Waitlist
Waitlist screen is accessed from the main menu and is divided in three sections:
- Waitlist management and statistics - current state of the waitlist, approximate waiting time, and number of customers in the queue
- Current waitlist queue - list of customers in the waiting queue
- Expected waitlist arrivals - list of expected arrivals, i.e. customers who have been notified that their table is free
1. Waitlist management and statistics
This section shows current state of the waiting list and tables in the restaurant, total number of customers currently in the queue overall, as well as queue sizes for different table sizes:
- 1-2 seats - tables with capacity up to 2 seats
- 3-4 seats - tables with capacity 3-4 seats
- 5+ seats - tables with capacity of more than 5 seats
Current waitlist queue is shown in the table with the following columns:
- Waiting - total waiting time for this customer. If the waiting time is longer then the quoted time, it will be printed in red, otherwise it is printed in green.
- Quoted - estimated waiting time which was specified when putting the customer to the waiting list.
- Customer - customer name
- Persons - total number of requested covers
- Actions - make a specific action on listed waitlist entry
- click the button "Remove" to remove this entry from the waitlist
- click the button " > " to get detailed look about this event. You will be taken to the Event details page.
- if requested tables have become free, click the button "Send SMS" in order to notify customer by SMS. PLEASE NOTE that sending text messages to customer mobile phones is available only for US and Canadian users.
- list of expected arrivals, i.e. customers who have been notified that their table is free
- Notified - time when the customer was notified that the table he requested is now free
- Customer - customer name
- Confirmed - confirmed status can be "Yes", if the customer responded to notification message and confirmed his arrival, or "No", if the customer didn't respond to notification message
- Table(s) - tables which are requested
- Actions - make a specific action with this expected waitlist arrival:
- Click "Show" button - Customer is now seated at the requested table(s). This customer's visit can be seen and managed on the Walkout screen.
- Click "No Show" button - although notification message has been sent to the customer, he didn't show up in reasonable amount of time. This event is now closed, and from now on can be seen only in the Search log.
- Click " > " button in order to get more information about this event. You will be taken to the Event details page.