SeatOn Clover - Expected arrivals
Expected arrivals screen gives overview of all expected customer arrivals. It is accessed from the menu and is divided in three sections:
- Filter today's expected arrivals - filter expected arrivals today by name, email or phone number
- Expected arrivals statistics - inspect overall number of today's expected arrivals and covers
- Expected arrivals list - check list of today's expected arrivals, and make actions (show, no-show, cancel)
Enter text in the filter field to search arrivals by customer email, name or phone number. As you type, expected arrivals will be shown automatically in the expected arrivals list.
Here you can find about these values regarding expected arrivals:
- Total number of today's expected arrivals
- Number of overdue arrivals
- Total number of today's expected covers
- Total number of covers on currently overdue arrivals
All expected arrivals today are listed in a table with following columns:
- Type - reservation or arrival from the waiting list
- Time - time when the reserved event should start. If the customer hasn't come past the arrival time, this value will be shown in red color, otherwise in green.
- Customer - customer name and contact data
- Persons - total number of covers for this arrival
- Table - tables which are reserved for this event
- Actions - make a specific action with this reservation:
- click the button "Show" in order to mark this reservation as "Show" event. Customer is seated at the requested table(s), and event is removed from the expected arrivals list. You can further follow this event on the Walkout screen.
- click the button "No Show" in order to mark this reservation as "No Show" event (customer didn't show up on time). Event is also closed, and removed from the expected arrivals list.
- click the button "Cancel" in order to mark this reservation as "Canceled" event (customer canceled the arrival). Event is also closed, and removed from the expected arrivals list.
- click the button " > " in order to get detailed data about this reservation. You will be taken to the Reservation details page.