SeatOn Clover - Search log
Search log screen is accessed from the main menu. Through the Search log, you can search all events (i.e. reservations, walk-ins, waitlisted walk-ins) in the database:
You can filter events by date, reservation code, customer name, email or phone. Event information is listed in the following columns:
- Type - Reservation or Walkin (Seated) or Walkin (Waitlisted)
- Status - Active, Expected arrival, Canceled
- Customer - customer name or empty field, if customer is not known
- Start - start or expected start time of the event. For events which have not started yet, expected start time is always shown in italics font.
- End - start or expected start time of the event. Expected end time is always shown in italics font, for events which have not finished yet.
- Duration - duration of an event
- Amount - amount spent by customer on this event
For detailed view about the event, click the arrow " > " on the right side of each row with listed event. You will be taken to the Event details screen.