How to remove customer from the waiting list?
Customer who was added to the waiting list, can be removed from the waiting list in two ways:
- By assigning available table to the customer
- By removing a customer from the waiting list without assigning him a table
Here is how can you do it on:
1. Access Waitlist screen from the main menu
2. Check Current queue and find customer to be removed
When you have found the customer to remove from the waitlist, decide if you will:
- Assign available table to the customer, and notify the customer by text message, or
- Remove the customer from the waiting list without assigning him a table
a) Click the "Send SMS" button and assign available table
Click the "Send SMS" button next to the customer you want to assign a table. A dialog "Please assign table(s) to customer" opens:
On the opened dialog, mark the table(s) you wish to assign to the customer, then click the button "Send SMS" to assign tables and remove the customer from the waiting list.
b) Remove the customer from the waiting list without assignment of tables
On the "Current queue" find the customer you want to remove from the waitlist, and click the adhering "Remove" button. Customer is then removed from the waiting list.
3. Check Expected waitlist arrivals
If the customer was successfully removed from the waitlist by assigning him a free table, customer's arrival should be then listed in the "Expected waitlist arrivals" section on the Waitlist screen.
If that is the case, you can further click on the Show button or the No Show button, depending whether the customer showed or didn't show up.
For more information about handling of waitlist on the SeatOn Clover application, please check the Waitlist help page.
Perform following steps:
1. Select Tables/Table management page from the side menu:
2. On the Table management page, select "Waitlist" tab:
3. On the "Current waitlist queue" find customer to be removed from the waitlist with or without table assignment
Remove customer from the waiting list:
a) by assigning table(s) to the customer and notifying customer by SMS
Click the "Notify (SMS)" button. On the opened dialog, mark tables to be assigned, optionally specify event duration, and click the "Send SMS" button:
b) remove customer's entry from the waitlist without assigning a table to the customer
Click the button Remove next to the customer entry and confirm action:
4. Check the customer entry on the Expected arrivals tab
If the table was successfully assigned to the customer (Step 3a), he will be listed in the Expected waitlist arrivals on the Waitlist tab, as well as Expected arrivals tab on the Table management page:
Detailed information about waitlist event workflow is described on the page Events workflow.
For more information about expected arrivals, please check the Table management page.