SeatOn Web - Online Reservations - Reservation page setup
On this page you can set up look and feel of your online reservation page which will be shown to customers. These settings can be found in Settings/Online Reservation/Settings from the side menu of the SeatOn Web application, and then clicking on the tab Reservation Page:
The page is divided into three sections:
- Choice between legacy and new online reservation pages
- Set up your business coordinates - used only in new online reservation pages
- Preview reservation page
1. Choice between legacy and new online reservation pages
You have two options how your reservation pages will look like:
- New online reservation pages with seating options support
- Legacy online reservation pages
Choose either of this pages by clicking on its appropriate checkbox, and clicking on the button Save settings to confirm your choice:
2. Set up your business coordinates
This feature is used only for new online reservation pages. Set up your business coordinates by writing them in the coordinates field, and delimiting them with "," character. If you don't know your business coordinates, here are the instructions to find them.
When you enter your coordinates, you must click the Save settings button to apply new settings and make them active.
At any time you can preview your pages by clicking on the button View reservation page: