Allow your visitors to make reservations into your SeatOn system using Google places/maps. When customers Google your business, they could also immediately make a reservation, without visiting your web pages.
In order to setup Google reservations, first of all you have to login on the SeatOn Web application (click here if you need information how to access SeatOn web application). Then, follow these steps:
1) From the menu, select the Settings/Online Reservation/Google integration:
2) Copy the link below to clipboard
You will paste this link later in the Step 6.
3) Log into your Google My Business account (https://www.google.com/intl/en_us/business/)
4) Click on "My Business", open your restaurant's settings page, and click on the "Info" button.
5) On the "Info" page, click on "Reservations links"
6) Paste the link from the Step 2 into the text box and click "Apply"
7) After all these steps you have to test your setup. Find your restaurant on Google Maps. There should be a reservation link enabled (see the picture below). The link opens the SeatOn reservation widget in a new browser tab where customers can make their reservations.