Availability widget is
Clicking the Current availability button will show current table availability to a customer over the restaurant web page as you can see on the picture below:
If all the tables are filled, the customer can then decide to add himself to the waiting list.
2. Availability widget page
Availability widget page is accessed through the web application menu Settings/Availability widget. It can only be accessed by users with Manager roles.
Once the widget is embedded into your website, enable the availability widget by checking on the checkbox Enable online availability widget.
Disable the availability widget by checking off the checkbox Enable online availability widget.
The page is further divided
- Availability status Green - this message is shown if there are enough free and available tables at the moment. You can specify the threshold (percentage of all free tables) when this message will be shown.
This is how this availability status should look like on your web page:
- Availability status Yellow - this message is shown if the restaurant is filling up, and the percentage of free tables is lower than the specified threshold
- Availability status Red - this message is shown if all the tables are occupied
- Availability status Closed - this message is shown if the restaurant is closed
You can preview all the statuses by clicking on the appropriate button Preview availability status:
Availability status Green:
Availability status Yellow:
Availability status Red:
Here you can specify position, text and overall look and
Following button attributes can be set:
- Button position - button position on the screen
- Button text -
- Button colors
- Background color
- Text color
- Hover background color
- Hover text color
- Button line color
- Font size
- Button transparency
Shows HTML code which must be embedded into your main web page, in order to integrate
In order to integrate widget with your web page, ask your web administrator to copy code above, and insert it just before the </head> tag on your main web page. This code will also enable Reservation widget on your web page, so you need to copy it only once, if you want to enable both widgets. For any additional questions regarding the widget installation, please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.