SeatOn Web - Reservation center
Reservation center gets you detailed information about upcoming reservations. In order to access the page, in SeatOn Web app, click the quick link Reservation Center.
Alternatively, select Tables/Reservation overview from the menu, choose a date, and you will be taken to the Reservation center page, where you can search and view all currently open reservations in your restaurant
This page is divided into 4 sections:
- Period selection (daily / weekly), printing of reservations
- Reservation totals for the selected day
- Expected occupancy rate for the selected day
- Reservation list for the selected day
- All reservations totals
This section is used to select a period for which you want to get reservation overview. By clicking the button Daily or the button Weekly, you can either select specific day or week for which you want to get reservation overview.
You can select one of the predefined days represented by specific buttons, or select arbitrary date using the date picker.
Predefined days buttons are:
- Today - all open reservations for today
- Tomorrow - all open reservations for tomorrow
- Sunday - Thursday - open reservations for the other days of the current week
Alternatively, you can select arbitrary date from the date picker:
If you have selected Weekly overview, you will be able to get overview for the current week, the next week, or the following 5 weeks in the future:
This section shows essential stats for upcoming reservations of the selected day/week:
- Number of reservations - total number of open reservation events for the selected day/week
- Number of covers - total sum of covers for all open reservations for the selected day/week
- Estimated revenue - calculation of estimated revenue is based on past spending data, i.e. average spending per cover multiplied by total sum of reserved covers
- Estimated tips - calculation of estimated tips is based on past spending data, i.e. average tips per cover multiplied by total sum of reserved covers
This section shows graph with expected seat and table occupancy rate for the selected day, and hours of the day. Occupancy rate estimation is calculated on the currently open reservations for the selected day.
Please note that this section is not available in the Weekly overview.
This section contains a list with all open reservations for the selected day/week, with the following information:
- Channel - channel from which the event originated (e.g. SeatOn Web Application, Clover device, your web page, IVR, Facebook, Google, Instagram)
- Date and time - time and date when the reservation event should start
- Customer - customer name
- Contact(s) - customer contact data (email & phone)
- Description - total number of covers for this reservation and its total duration
- Table(s) - tables which are reserved for this event
- Actions - click the button "Details" in order to get detailed data about this reservation. If you want to change reserved tables for this event, use the Rearrange button to access Table rearrangement page.
This section also contains essential stats for upcoming reservations, however it calculates stats not only for the selected day/week, but for all future events.
- Number of reservations - total number of all open reservation events regardless of time
- Number of covers - total sum of covers for all open reservations
- Estimated revenue - calculation of estimated revenue is based on past spending data, i.e. average spending per cover multiplied by total sum of covers for all open reservations