SeatOn Web - Event Search
Selecting Tables/Search from the side menu will take you to the event Search page where you can search all past and current events in the restaurant database.
There are four possible criteria which you can use to filter out events in your restaurant history:
- Reservation code - unique reservation code
- Customer name - name of the customer who was the owner of the event
- E-Mail - email of the customer who was the owner of the event
- Phone number - phone number of the customer who was the owner of the event
You can also make quick search by clicking on the button "List all today's events", or the button "List all events in the last 7 days" which will show all events that happened or are scheduled for today, or in the past 7 days, respectively:
Searched events are listed in a table with the following columns:
- Type - information whether the customer made a reservation or walked in the restaurant. These are possible event types (for more information about event types, please check the Events workflow help page):
- Reservation - event was created when a customer has made a reservation.
- Walk in seated - customer has walked in the restaurant at a given date, and has been seated on the table
- Walk in waitlisted - customer has walked in the restaurant at a given date, however there were no available tables at the moment, so the customer was put to the waiting list
- Status - current event status if the event is open, or an explanation how the event has been resolved (i.e closed)
- Closed (Show) - event is closed, customer has shown up
- Closed (Canceled) - event is closed, customer hasn't shown up, although he has informed the restaurant and explicitly canceled the reservation
- Closed (No Show) - event is closed, the customer failed to show up, and hasn't canceled previously reserved event
- Open - event is still open
- Created on - time when the event was created
- Channel - Channel from which the event originated
- SeatOn Web Application - the event was created through the SeatOn Web application
- Clover device - the event was created through the SeatOn Clover application running on a Clover device
- Your web page - the event was created using Online reservations on your Web page
- Interactive voice response - the event was created using IVR reservation system
- Facebook - the event was created using Online reservations from your Facebook page
- Google - the event was created using Online reservations from your Google page
- Date and Time - time when the event started
- Customer - customer who is the owner of the event
- Contact(s) - contact address or phone number for the customer who is owner of the event
- Covers - Number of covers/persons in this event
- Action - by clicking on the button "Details", you can check detailed data on this event. You will be taken to the Event Details page.
The simplest way to search events is using a customer name as shown on the picture (here we search for all the events whose name or email contains "Jim" in his/her name):
You can also try searching events by phone number of the customer who is event owner ( in the example, we use "888"):
You can further narrow event list by selecting specific time period from the time period dialog:
In order to select a time period and use it in your search, click on the field "select time period", specify a desired time period, and click the button Search:
A new, narrowed list of events will be shown.
At any time, you can check details about the event when you click Details button, you will be taken to the Event Details page.