October 13, 2019
The SeatOn team is pleased to announce the release of SeatOn version 2.1. The update includes new features and many improvements. Here is a list of main improvements:
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response) reservations - automate taking reservations by letting customers make reservations using keypads of their phones
- Floor and table color coding - table can now be defined without mandatory prefix name
- Online reservation enhancements - new reservations are always opened in new tab
- SeatOn Clover - notifications are now shown when new online reservation is created through IVR or online channel (tab Pending reservations)
- Online widgets - new integration mode added. Online widget can be integrated to your web page by using integration link for the button on your web page.
- Seaton Clover - Expected Arrivals - user can now select the date for which to show expected arrivals. Previously only todays' arrivals were shown.
- Seaton Web - Reservation week overview - check your upcoming reservations for the current week
- Seaton Web - Meal hours - page modified for simpler usage
- Many other enhancements and bug fixes